CICU Net Teller Security Statement
- The credit union computer is never connected to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated Net Teller database server which responds only to authenticated requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate server authentication.
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended security configurations.
- One-way password encryption in the Net Teller database means nobody can extract your password, not even us or our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our Net Teller site as often as you like.
- Our Net Teller database server does not contain identifying information such as names, addresses, or social security numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit (such as loan applications) are completed under SSL encryption and server authentication by you and retrieved by us using SSL or other secure cryptographic techniques.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free to contact us with your specific questions.