Central Illinois Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution whose purpose is to provide its membership a full range of quality financial services at competitive rates. We are committed to member service in a friendly atmosphere, long term financial stability, promotion of thrift, and involvement in our community.
Central Illinois Credit Union was incorporated March 4, 1948 under the laws of the State of Illinois as John L. Kelly Chapter Credit Union with 210 charter members. The name was changed to Central Illinois Credit Union on March 31, 1983 and the charter was changed for the purpose of servicing any resident, employee, society, or association in the Illinois counties of Champaign, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Ford, Moultrie, or Piatt. By any name, Central Illinois Credit Union has always provided security of savings and high-quality financial services to its members in a convenient, responsive manner at competitive rates while maintaining financial stability and capital growth within the association.